Newsletter issue - January 2020.
1 - Due date for payment of Corporation Tax for the year ended 31 March 2019
14 - Return and payment of CT61 tax due for quarter to 31 December 2019
19/22 - PAYE/NIC, student loan and CIS deductions due for month to 5th January 2020 or quarter 3 of 2019/20 for small employers
31 - Deadline for filing 2019 Self Assessment personal, partnership and trust Tax Returns - £100 first penalty for late filing even if no tax is due or tax due is paid on time
- Balancing self assessment payment due for 2018/19
- Capital gains tax payment due for 2018/19
- First self assessment payment on account due for 2019/20
- Interest accrues on all late payments
- Half yearly Class 2 NIC payment due
- Further penalty of 5% of tax due or £300, whichever is greater for personal tax returns still not filed for 2017/18
- 5% penalty for late payment of tax unpaid for 2017/18 self assessment
As a valued member of our community, we appreciate the trust you place in us to make sure all your critical services continue.
We are committed to an evidence-led and common-sense approach to containing the coronavirus outbreak and mitigating its impact on employees, customers and our wider business operations.
Please be assured we are preparing for our services to continue as normal. We have business continuity plans in place to minimise the risk of infection and make sure we can continue to deliver a business-as-usual service to our customers should an infection occur at an office. These include implementing clear guidelines for employees, providing support and advice for anyone who needs to self-quarantine, and issuing guidance on following safe hygiene practices across the organisation.
You can find further information on Covid-19 below to keep you updated: